• name • email • address • passport • CVs • personal numbers (or equivalent local ID) • personal trading statements (from external brokers when specifically requested for investigative purposes or when trading outside of AKJ) • bank details • Lexus nexus searches • Phone recordings • IP address • Investor Categorisation • cookiesProcessing of your Persona Data will take place on the basis of being in compliance with a legal obligation and/or on the basis of a contractual necessity and/or on the basis of a legitimate interest and/or on the basis of consent. a. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations We may use your personal data to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations, including:
– to be in compliance with financial regulations such as identifying out of the norm trading patterns;
– to record, when necessary, phone calls, emails etc.;
– to respond to regulator and/or other similar authority for information requests;
– for the prevention of money-laundering and financing of terrorism;
– to be in compliance with legislation relating to sanctions; and
– to fulfill tax related obligations such as FATCA and CRS.b. To perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract We may use your personal data to enter into and perform our contracts, including to:
– provide you with information regarding our offering and services;
– assist you and answer your requests;c. For legitimate interest purposes We may use your personal data in order to:
- provide you with information that you would deem helpful and/or of interest.d. Giving us consent for specific processing There may be times when we would require your consent in order to process your data such as:
i. where processing leads to automated decision-making and where such processing may significantly affect you. Should this take place, we would take the necessary steps to inform you of such significance and any consequences of processing such data; and
ii. if we need to carry out further processing for purposes other than those mentioned, we will inform you and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
• Name (the only mandatory field in the Contact Form) • Company Name • Email • Telephone number • Country where residentThe AKJ website features a contact form for request of information. Upon submission, the above data is transmitted via email to AKJ. Only the name field in the Contact Form is mandatory together with either an email and/or telephone number, in order to avoid spam, bots, etc. The Contact Form also contains a check button (“Keep me updated”), which has as a purpose of explicitly asking for your consent in the event that you wish for further information about AKJ. Any other information you may choose to share with us via the contact form - as filled in the Message field – is entirely up to you. Unless you have checked the “Keep me updated” button and/ or provided such explicit requests to AKJ, we may not and will not use the personal data you provided other than to answer your query. b. filling out the investor categorization link When filling out the investor categorization link, you are voluntarily providing personal information of the following kind:
• Name • Company Name • Email • Telephone number • Country resident • IP Address (to ensure that multiple requests are not performed by the same one person) • Investor CategorisationSuch information will be processed by AKJ to ensure that you meet the necessary regulatory MiFID II categorization of a professional investor or equivalent, as well as get confirmation from you (as the case may require) that your request comes at your own initiative, in order for us to be able to process your request and send the requested fund information to you. c. visiting our website https://www.akj.com/ We gather on an automated basis technical data when you visit our website such as cookies and IP addresses.
I. Lawfulness, fairness, and transparencyPersonal Data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
II. Purpose limitationsPersonal Data collected for a specified purpose will not be processed for any other purpose that is incompatible with that specified purpose, except where any specific exception applies.
III. Data minimizationPersonal Data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. AKJ will ensure that it is not excessive.
IV. AccuracyPersonal Data needs to be accurate and where necessary kept up to date. AKJ will take every reasonable step to ensure that Personal Data is not inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, and thereafter erased or rectified without delay if applicable.
V. Storage limitationsPersonal Data is kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the processing purpose(s).
VI. Integrity and confidentialityPersonal Data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data using appropriate technical or organization measures, including against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
VII. AccountabilityAKJ as controller is responsible for compliance with the Principles and can demonstrate that processing activities are compliant with these Principles.
• where the transfer is to a place, or by a method or in circumstances that is regarded by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for your Personal Information. For example, where we have put in place standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission; or • the above does not apply but we are still legally permitted to do so, for example if the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• you request additional copies of your Personal Information undergoing processing, in which case we may charge for our reasonable administrative costs, or • you submit manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, in particular because of their repetitive character, in which case we may either: (a) charge for our reasonable administrative costs; or (b) refuse to act on the request
|Your Rights||What does this mean?|
|1. The right to be informed||You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your Personal Information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Privacy Notice.|
|2. The right of access||You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information (if we are processing it), and other certain other information (similar to that provided in this Privacy Notice) about how it is used. This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your information in accordance with data protection law. We can refuse to provide information where to do so may reveal Personal Information about another person or would otherwise negatively impact another person's rights.|
|3. The right to rectification||You can ask us to take reasonable measures to correct your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. E.g. if we have the wrong name or address for you.|
|4. The right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your Personal Information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it or its use is unlawful. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions, e.g. where we need to use your Personal Information in defence of a legal claim.|
|5. The right to restrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your Personal Information when we are assessing a request for rectification or as an alternative to erasure. When processing is restricted, we can still store your Personal Information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their Personal Information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
|6. The right to data portability||You have rights to obtain and reuse certain Personal Information for your own purposes across different organisations.|
|7. The right to object||You have the right to object to certain types of processing, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time insofar as that processing takes place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. We will be allowed to continue to process your Personal Information if we can demonstrate “compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms” or we need this for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.|
Copyright © 2008 AK Jensen Group Limited, all rights reserved.
By accessing and using this website, your use indicates your agreement with the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website.
AK Jensen will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website but AK Jensen makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose.
Certain links on this website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom AK Jensen has no control. As such, AK Jensen makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers.
If you give any feedback to AK Jensen, it shall be deemed that the content is not confidential. AK Jensen shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your feedback for any purpose and to reproduce and disclose the information to third parties without limitation.
Your usage of AK Jensen’s electronic publication is recorded. AK Jensen shall be free to use this information for statistical evaluations and to ensure an undisrupted service. Please do not use our service if you cannot agree with that policy.
This website uses both permanent and temporary session cookies. Temporary session cookies are only stored during your session at the website and deleted when you close down your web browser. A permanent cookie is a text file stored on your computer.
Cookies are used to adapt to your preferences, e.g., in connection to log into password protected information. Also, cookies are used for website traffic analysis and information is gathered about visitors’ usage pattern and information that is not normally considered to be personal data such as the visitor’s IP address, information about your computer’s operating systems, web browser and domain name that allows AK Jensen to continue to improve the website and better match visitors preferences.
You can configure your web browser so that cookie files are not accepted. However, if cookies are disabled you may not be able to access all information and navigate the website in a correct way. Find more information about how to configure your web browser in the browser’s Help section.
It is AK Jensen’s aim that all persons whose personal data is processed by AK Jensen shall at all times feel confident that their privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding their personal data.
AK Jensen will comply with national data protection laws that control the collection and use of data relating to individuals (personal data). Data protection laws governs the processing of personal data and will apply to most of the activities that AK Jensen undertakes.
Personal data, such as names and addresses which you provide to AK Jensen, will be processed manually as well as by computers.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of providing the information and services you request as well as for marketing and sales and product development follow up.
AK Jensen may give your name, email address and/or postal address to third parties such as a fulfilling partner or distributor of our products in order to fulfil your request. On our behalf, they will provide you with the information or products in which you have expressed an interest.
The data provided might be exported to business partners located in countries within as well as outside the European Union.
Individuals are entitled, once per year, to be informed of the registered data that relates to the individual and to demand that any erroneous data be rectified.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you have any questions regarding our personal data processing, you are welcome to contact us.
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of AK Jensen Group, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
AK Jensen hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on the website for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these materials, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any AK Jensen trademark or copyright.
Risk Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange is not for everyone. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AK Jensen, its affiliates and officers, directors, employees and agents of AK Jensen and its affiliates, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this website.
If after a significant business disruption you cannot contact AKJ or its affiliates as you usually do at our main service numbers: Oslo Phone: +47 220 49 220, Bucharest Phone: +40 318 056 694, London Phone: +44 020 3289 3923. Alternatively please go to our website at www.akj.com, and select “contact us” from the right hand menu to send us an email. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours.
AK Jensen Limited’s Remuneration Policy reflects the firms objectives for good corporate as well as sustained and long-term value creation for shareholders. In addition, it ensures that:
More information on how AK Jensen discloses information on remuneration to the risk takers (senior management) is available in the financial statements publicly available through Companies House.